Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome to LeadBear’s Toys


I hope you enjoy your visit to my little piece of the Web.


I am a full time stay at home Dad and one half of Murray Bridge Trees and Terrain based in Murray Bridge, South Australia.


I have had an interest in miniatures since my Mum and Dad bought me a box of Airfix Cowboys back in the mid 70's. It was few years later whilst visiting a friend when I discovered that you could cut heads off and glue them to other bodies to make units not made by Airfix. His cousin had some beautiful American War of Independence units that had been converted. Combine that with being shown how to paint the little guys by a friends Dad and it became and still is my number one hobby.


Over the years I have painted and collected most scales but my main interest is in 15mm and have tried to restrict my collection to miniatures in that scale. This isn't as easy as it would appear, especially when you consider some the wonderful models being released every month.


Sorry there isn't much to look at the moment but I hope to remedy that soon. Many of the images are those already loaded on my Photobucket Album but I am slowly placing the better ones here.


I hope this motivates me to finally get some of my projects complete and play a few more games


All the best,


Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment